Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Introduction

I've got a lot in my mind. No, not worries, not wants, not problems. It's just full of something. Anything. Everything. Things I understand and things that I don't. Sometimes it's more of the latter. But sometimes, it's something that I understand and yet can't put into words. There are times I speak of them and yet it seemed so foreign to others. My mind is full of inner conversations, ramblings and arguments. Some of them, I took part but some , I just watch. It's almost funny for me that I witness myself talking to myself and yet I am not involved. I've got a lot in my mind, and when I start to speak of them, I choke as I struggle to find the right words.

I am not good in writing nor I am exceptionally smart. I am just a normal person with a slightly abnormal way of thinking and outlook in life. The reason I created this blog is to express my thoughts, randomly rant and organize my ideas that will  eventually let me solve my own mystery. In Million Shades of Life, I will talk about life in general and many things in particular. Now, aren't I articulate? Well, it's just that I will talking about lot of things under the sun.

This is my blog and everything in it will be written on my own perspective and opinion based on my principles, beliefs and any other third thing. It may sound lame and it maybe be really lame. But hey, I still think it is awesome so it probably is.





No comments:

Post a Comment